Hello fellow Campervan Peeps

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hello fellow Campervan Peeps

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sharkus
    Participant

Im pretty new to campervans so recently bought a Mazda E2000 (D reg) (have done it up inside), pics will follow
    so on the 1st Aug 2010 this is the plan:

Starting the trip from Penzance(Cornwall), catching the Ferry via Plymouth to Roscoff, staying in Brittany for a few days!
    Heading down to Bordeaux and then Biarritz untill we cross the boarder over to Sopelana (northern Spain), down to Madrid and then staying for a month in Marbella (booked in a campsite 1st Sept for a month)

Heading back up via, Alicante, Barcelona, Pampola and then see where we go from there!!!

Any tips or advice would be great

Free or cheap Campsites thoughout the route

Hope we make it that far and back again

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Biarritz is brilliant
    Hi
    The last time i went to Biarritz was in a 1972 VW camper with my brothers. Brilliant trip. London to Biarritz and back in 3 weeks. Didn’t pay to camp at all. I’m not sure what it was called but in Biarritz its self (not a long walk from the beech) is or was a large car park with good clean toilets open during the day. We parked ther no one seemed to mind.

I hope you enjoy your trip.

2. Yes, I’m from Cornwall,
    Yes, I’m from Cornwall, Truro.
    Glad the website has inspired you. Hope you have a great trip.

1. A local!!!
      I was born in Truro and grew up around there, nice to have a fellow cornish lad on here!

1. Cheers for the info buddy,
      We

Cheers for the info buddy,

We came across your website in feb ’10 and it gave us the idea of doing up our own van but then saw this one for sale in St austell so snapped it up (says you started your trip from cornwall – is that where youre from???)