Hello

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    mark61
    Participant

Thanks mgroadster.
    I doubt

Thanks mgroadster.

I doubt I’ll be having any innovative ideas, lol, but having spent a few evenings going through this site I have certainly picked up some very good tips and ideas. A very informative site. Definitely some very skilled people here.
    I’ve tried to “reinvent the wheel before”, learnt my lesson, lol. I’ll be sticking to the tried and tested.
    cheers.

mark61
    Participant

Thanks mgroadster.
    I doubt

Thanks mgroadster.

I doubt I’ll be having any innovative ideas, lol, but having spent a few evenings going through this site I have certainly picked up some very good tips and ideas. A very informative site. Definitely some very skilled people here.
    I’ve tried to “reinvent the wheel before”, learnt my lesson, lol. I’ll be sticking to the tried and tested.
    cheers.

mark61
    Participant

Thanks mgroadster.
    I doubt

Thanks mgroadster.

cheers.

mark61
    Participant

Thanks mgroadster.
    I doubt

Thanks mgroadster.

cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.