Grace says hi

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Grace says hi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Graceelsie
    Participant

Hello, posted here before but it is not showing up. Not sure what I did wrong. My name is Grace, I am new here, I own a T25 camper van at present and am looking to get a T4 or T5 in future with which I hope to tow a caravan. This is the combination my husband and I are hoping to live in full-time. Looking for advice on whatever complications there might be in towing a caravan with a camper van. Best wishes to all, Grace.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Hi Grace
    There are not many

Hi Grace

There are not many problems with towing a caravan with a campervan. In fact it’s quite a good combination.
    You’ll need to ensure your campervan has a powerful engine. You don’t want it struggling to pull the caravan when both the campervan and the caravan are fully loaded.

As campervans are quite heavy they are good vehicles for towing caravans.
    Of course it is the weight of the campervan that will determine the maximum weight of the caravan you can tow.
    Always worth checking with your desired campersites about having a campervan and caravan on the same pitch.
    Some campsites might not allow this.

1. Many thanks for your reply,
      Many thanks for your reply, glad to hear it will be a good combo. We like being able to take a camper up mountain passes and with this combination we can do that whilst leaving the caravan on site, plus the camper will make for a spare bedroom! lol