going to convert my 2006 transit

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself going to convert my 2006 transit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I have a 2006 LWB high top Transit van that is now “surplus to requirements” and have decided to convert it so we can use it for touring.
    We used to caravan all over Europe, but packed it in for a while. However as I no longer need the van, it was sell it or convert it…conversion won. Europe hear we come!!(Once the work is done hopefully over this winter.My wife is very keen on the idea, so let the work begin!

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from
    Great to hear from you.
    Please let us know how you get along by posting pictures in the photo albums here.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from
    Great to hear from you.
    Please let us know how you get along by posting pictures in the photo albums here.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from
    Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from
    Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from
    Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from
    Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from
    Great to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear from
    Great to hear from you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.