Germany

Home Forum topic Camping Germany

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sparkyshep
    Participant

thinking of a camping trip to germany anyone had any good/bad exp places to go? thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. I’m wondering about Germany
    I’m wondering about Germany myself. I was born there, due to my Dad being in the Army, so I’d like to go back.

Sparkyshep, nice to see you at the website. Do you have some pics of your vehicle? Would you add a photo album and upload some? I’m converting another Sprinter and am curious about your vehicle.

1. re pics
      hi darren dont have any pics of the inside of my van at the mo as its on its winter re makeover everything always seems to be a compromise im fairly happy with the current plan can take some pics if you want to see it in its current state ,what wheelbase you building on my 02 sprinter was a mwb hi roof very basic this lt35 is lwb hi roof .there are so many ways to go im trying to maximise space so we can store our bikes inside etc.cheers steve

1. re re pics
        O I do have some pics im my album but all outside pics wiil do inside ones soon

2. Hi Steve I have a MWB
        Hi Steve

I have a MWB high-top. Just striped everything out and about to insulate, so trying to finalise my layout now.
        Also looking to maximise space.
        Had a SWB medium-top before. Lived in it for 9 months, so knew I needed more space this time. Will be my only vehicle soon, so didn’t want the LWB as a permanent vehicle, despite being tempted by all that space.
        Looking forward to seeing some pics if you can.

Cheers

Darren

1. pics posted
          hi darrenmwb is ideal for everyday use i have posted some pics on the van part of the site cheers steve