Gas bottle venting

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Gas bottle venting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I still haven’t got round to venting my Gas bottle locker which is underneath the hob/sink unit. Do you drill out the floor immed next to the bottle for max.effect or do you place it a little away? Also does anyone know if there is there a minimum size? Ta.

Darren
    Keymaster

I don’t know of any rules. I
    I don’t know of any rules. I assume you would put the whole in the corner of the cupboard so the collected gas would flow down the hole.
    I bought a formed plastic mesh designed especially for this job from CAK tanks. It was about 1 inch in diameter, so I assume that is about right.

Darren
    Keymaster

I don’t know of any rules. I assume you would put the whole in the corner of the cupboard so the collected gas would flow down the hole.
    I bought a formed plastic mesh designed especially for this job from CAK tanks. It was about 1 inch in diameter, so I assume that is about right.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.