Fiat Scudo and me

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Fiat Scudo and me

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    tezfair
    Participant

Hi all, I have been trying to introduce myself this week but the system keeps flagging me up as a spammer, so im on the 3rd attempt.

I have been uploading some pictures to my gallery https://www.campervanlife.com/galleries/2769/9394 to show you all what I have done with my Fiat Scudo.

Its based on B&Q kitchen cupboards, and while they are heavier it only accounted for a 4 mpg drop. I also put everything the other way around as I figured it was quicker for me to get into the van from the drivers side than from the passenger.

Hope this thread appears, and hope you all enjoy it. Terry

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Terry
    Nice to hear from

Hi Terry

Nice to hear from you.
    I’ve had lots of problems with spam recently, and i’ve had to tighten up the spam checker.
    You shouldn’t have any problems now.

That’s a great looking conversion you’ve done.
    Thanks for sharing it on your gallery.

Great idea about fitting it the other way around. That’s a great advantage with those vans with the doors on both sides.

All the best

Darren

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Terry
    Nice to hear from

Hi Terry

Nice to hear from you.
    I’ve had lots of problems with spam recently, and i’ve had to tighten up the spam checker.

Great idea about fitting it the other way around. That’s a great advantage with those vans with the doors on both sides.

All the best

Darren

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Terry
    Nice to hear from

Hi Terry

Nice to hear from you.

All the best

Darren

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Terry
    Nice to hear from

Hi Terry

Nice to hear from you.

All the best

Darren

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Terry
    Nice to hear from

Hi Terry

Nice to hear from you.

All the best

Darren

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Terry
    Nice to hear from

Hi Terry

Nice to hear from you.

All the best

Darren

stewart1979
    Participant

i used to have one of these
    i used to have one of these as a work van about 5 year ago it was a great van but never thought you’d get all that in great job

stewart1979
    Participant

i used to have one of these as a work van about 5 year ago it was a great van but never thought you’d get all that in great job

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.