Fiat Ducato for sale 1987 1.9Liter Diesel

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Fiat Ducato for sale 1987 1.9Liter Diesel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    HWD
    Participant

1987 Fiat Ducato factory built campervan for sale. 2000 euros but will go on ebay soon. Stored in Southern Spain near Malaga. 272,011 KM. Holland MOT and insured until January therefore plates would have to be sent to Holland and then the company would send the paperwork for Spanish registration. I have pictures but they are before I customized it for my personal use. Storage and sleeping loft were made in the top and large fridges replaced the sofa/table setting on the ground floor. Bathroom with toilet and shower along with kitchen 2-stove burner and washbasin remained in tact. Some might like the removation but others might prefer the factory built kitchen table. It could easily be restored to oringal style via a skilled carpenter and the loft could then be used for storage. Great gas mileage and enough power to get up the Alps–I know I did it. Left hand drive. Mains hook up and 3 way small fridge. This vehicle is comfortable and reliable. I’m only selling it because I got an off road vehicle which suits my purposes for photography.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.