Evening Campers

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Evening Campers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    betzee
    Participant

Hello, I just registered tonight. I have been looking on the web to find some sites for micro-campers and chanced upon this one. I have a little sooty van actually it’s a Dihatsu Extol. A cute little thing. The kids laugh at it when I drive past…little buggers….. Anyway I love it and I have started to convert it to have sleepovers in it. I use it daily for work so it has to be practical too. I’m finishing off myself because I’ve been left in the lurch really speaking and hoping to find some advice on here.
    Hopefully I will get to chat with you soon

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello
    I dont have much idea I am taking mine to Walsall to have a Renault Kangoo converted with insulation, carpet and electrics for £620 then I will copy them 🙂 on my next one I have bought, I already have a buyer for Rennie so it worth it to see what happens. What your van

Simple I know, not far from me then Sunny Bath

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello
    I dont have much idea I am taking mine to Walsall to have a Renault Kangoo converted with insulation, carpet and electrics for £620 then I will copy them 🙂 on my next one I have bought, I already have a buyer for Rennie so it worth it to see what happens. What your van

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

Hello

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

betzee
    Participant

Hi John
    £620 that’s not bad

Hi John

£620 that’s not bad is it? Is that including cupboard space? I’ve only the inverter to put in and the cabling is there ready, but I am afraid to wire it up to the leisure battery, just in case I make a botch of it oh and not forgetting I may cause myself some damage.

Not far from Bath you’re right.

Betzee

betzee
    Participant

Hi John
    £620 that’s not bad

Hi John

£620 that’s not bad is it? Is that including cupboard space? I’ve only the inverter to put in and the cabling is there ready, but I am afraid to wire it up to the leisure battery, just in case I make a botch of it oh and not forgetting I may cause myself some damage.

Betzee

betzee
    Participant

Hi John
    £620 that’s not bad

Hi John

Betzee

betzee
    Participant

Hi John
    £620 that’s not bad

Hi John

Betzee

betzee
    Participant

Hi John
    £620 that’s not bad

Hi John

Betzee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.