Electrics questions / help please

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Electrics questions / help please

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ofb
    Participant

Hello all .
    I’m building my camper from a Movano low platform luton and a 1991 Bailey Pageant for parts

I’ve installed about 95% of the caravans electric most are straight forward ish but where I now don’t have the secondary car electrics [ 7 pin aux hook up ? ] its left a few queries .

1 – is the blue 2.5mm cable feeding position 5 on the transformer …this seem to be 12v supply from the car 12v via aux hook up , and I’ve drawn in what I’ve now done [ forgive the crude tweeked drawings , hope is shows what I’ve done ]…Q. is this going to work ?

2 – the Green 2.5mm cable that feeds the 3 way switch on the Zig [ car / off / van ] …as I only intend to run the camper side of 12v electrics from the Aux leisure battery …Is this green wire now not req’d / doing nothing ?

ofb
    Participant

No one !
    no thoughts guys ?

a bigger picture may be …..

ofb
    Participant

No one !
    no thoughts guys ?

ofb
    Participant

No one !
    no thoughts guys ?

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi. It’s hard to tell. If
    Hi. It’s hard to tell. If you want the system to work as it did in the caravan I would connect the green and the blue.
    Alternatively leave them off and see if it works?

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi. It’s hard to tell. If you want the system to work as it did in the caravan I would connect the green and the blue.

Darren
    Keymaster

ofb
    Participant

going to try….
    My out look on it based on the wiring diagram ……..is to reconfigure the blue and not use the green !

Hope to be doing some preliminary testing on the 12v system with in the next week or so

ofb
    Participant

going to try….
    My out look on it based on the wiring diagram ……..is to reconfigure the blue and not use the green !

Hope to be doing some preliminary testing on the 12v system with in the next week or so

ofb
    Participant

going to try….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.