electrical problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    harry
    Participant

My van has recently developed a fault of just cutting out. When she’s cold she starts fine and runs ok but once warm she cuts out the dashboard battery and oil lights dim and she refuses to start.
    Battery is good, and have put in new HT leads, plugs, ignition coil, rotor arm and ignition starter switch and yet it keeps happening.

Any ideas people??? Many thanks

Nomad
    Participant

Something like the book “Car
    Something like the book “Car maintenance, fault finding and repair” ISBN 0-434-90884-3 could give you a lot of clues. Since its lying in front of me please inform me what car and what type of engine we’re dealing with. The more info the better. Gasoline, diesel? Injection, carb? Year? Mileage etc.

Cheers, Nomad

Nomad
    Participant

Something like the book “Car maintenance, fault finding and repair” ISBN 0-434-90884-3 could give you a lot of clues. Since its lying in front of me please inform me what car and what type of engine we’re dealing with. The more info the better. Gasoline, diesel? Injection, carb? Year? Mileage etc.

Cheers, Nomad

Nomad
    Participant

Cheers, Nomad

Nomad
    Participant

Cheers, Nomad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.