Easicool coolbox for sale

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Easicool coolbox for sale

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Carl Hobbs

Help with Easicool “Camper”
    Hi all,

Sorry to jump on (and resurrect) this old thread, but I need some help.

We just picked up one of these coolers, and just have a couple of questions:

I poured a cup of water in the top part as per the instructions, and left it outside to get a flow of air round it. Now, the outside metal case is cool to the touch, but the inside has not got any cooler at all.

I left it 24 hours, then poured some more water in the top (ensuring it wasn’t overfilled) and left for another 24 hours, but still the same result.

Questions:
    1) Is the inside supposed to get cool as well, or only if there’s “chilled” food in it already?
    2) Is the white insulation stuff inside the casing supposed to flap around loosely?

We only paid a fiver for it, but if it’s not working, that’s a fiver I’d want back.

Any help appreciated,

Carl.

Carl Hobbs

Help with Easicool “Camper”
    Hi all,

Sorry to jump on (and resurrect) this old thread, but I need some help.

We just picked up one of these coolers, and just have a couple of questions:

I poured a cup of water in the top part as per the instructions, and left it outside to get a flow of air round it. Now, the outside metal case is cool to the touch, but the inside has not got any cooler at all.

I left it 24 hours, then poured some more water in the top (ensuring it wasn’t overfilled) and left for another 24 hours, but still the same result.

Questions:
    1) Is the inside supposed to get cool as well, or only if there’s “chilled” food in it already?
    2) Is the white insulation stuff inside the casing supposed to flap around loosely?

We only paid a fiver for it, but if it’s not working, that’s a fiver I’d want back.

Any help appreciated,

Carl.

Carl Hobbs

As above
    No-one?

Really?

Carl Hobbs

As above
    No-one?

Really?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.