Does anyone recognise this?

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas Does anyone recognise this?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    VW LT 28 camper
    Participant

Hi Campers

Just wondered if anyone recognises this type of gas water heater its an Instor and I’ve just recently bought my first camper it came kitted out with all the usual things you find in a camper and a gas hot water heater is one of those things but unfortunately I can’t seem to get it working, and have no user instructions,I’ve tried allthe obvious things like connect a new gas bottle, switch it onetc but nothing happens,not sure about the electric side of things as I’m not too sure how it should be wired up.
    So I was just wondering if anyone out there as one of these in their camper or caravan or as previously had one of these heaters and could give me some info on them.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Paul

Richard
    Participant

I would invest in a new one,
    I would invest in a new one, maybe 500 english…they are called cabin-warmers I think.

Richard
    Participant

I would invest in a new one, maybe 500 english…they are called cabin-warmers I think.

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Richard
    Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.