Danbury

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    petgor
    Participant

Choosing a seller in a market of which I have no experience [Campervans] choosing a seller is a worry. So far the most impressive has been Danbury of Bristol – or at least they have responded by e-mail to my questions, and based upon the brochure, they seem to be a very professional organisation.

1. Does anyone have any experience of this company.
    2. Because I need a van the height of which, when the roof is down, can be no more than 6’8”. I a way this is quite useful as it restricts my choice to VW Type 2 or 5 or Mercedes. Does anyone have any advice on which is better from a reliability point of view.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Danbury
    I am researching the purchase of a campervan. Danbury have caught my eye but one thing I notice is that second-hand dealers advertise that they are willing to buy various makes of used vehicles but rarely a Danbury. Anybody know why? Do they have a poor reputation in the trade? Are the trade-in values low because of this? Any thoughts appreciated. R

2. Interested in your Danbury
    Interested in your Danbury ‘try before you buy’ hires. How can I find out more please? R

3. passageunwritten April 10, 2010 at 8:52 am

Experience of Danbury
    Hi

I have 3 Danbury campervans. Happy to share my experiences with you. We run “try before you buy” hires for Danbury which is a good way to find out if you like them before you make the big investment! Let me know your questions and I will come back to you …

4. They are all reliable.
    VW

They are all reliable.
    VW Type 2 may require more maintenance. VW T5 is very modern.
    My type/age of Mercedes are you considering?