Cupboard for Toyota Pro 2.0 D Comfort

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Cupboard for Toyota Pro 2.0 D Comfort

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alexa1
    Participant

Hello everybody.
    As we said in our introduction, my friend and I start a trip to Central Europe from mid-May (Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain). For this we have recently acquired a Toyota Pro 2.0 D Comfort, which we have begun to convert. We built a basic seat, bed and wall covering. Nothing special, but we love it like that. The only thing that may be exceptional is the cupboard – this has a reason: My boyfriend connects the journey with a few foreign jobs (he works as an independent craftsman), as he also has some customers in Germany and Switzerland (my friend is originally from near Munich). Since he has to have a lot of different tools as a craftsman (which we have to stow during the ride), we imagined the following: One side of the cabinet should correspond to this model: https://www.sortimo.co.uk/vehicle-solutions/van-racking-solutions/sortimo-hd/. It should contain several levels divided into different sized drawers and some open spaces. The individual drawers should be removable. But during the ride they shouldn’t fall out. The other side we use to stow our clothes and other items. Since we still need help fixing the cabinet as well as the “drawer” installation, we wanted to ask here for simple but effective ideas. Furthermore we’d like to know, if there are any legal frameworks that we have to comply with? We are happy for every reference.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.