conversion bits

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions conversion bits

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rod whirity
    Participant

hi all ive been buying a good few bits of my conversion stuff off a chap up in queensbury that breaks caravans his names peter and he is good on prices,so if anyone needs anything contact me and i will happily give you his number..cheers rod

Anonymous

Always good to know about
    Always good to know about used parts suppliers, especially if they are nice n’ cheap.

Anonymous

Always good to know about
    Always good to know about used parts suppliers, especially if they are nice n’ cheap.

rod whirity
    Participant

always good to know about
    hi yes it is i tried shopping around via scrap yards etc but the stuff was either overpriced or just the usual scrapyard junk..anyway i found this lad by placing an ad on gumtree and he has shown through on half a dozen trips to him,

rod whirity
    Participant

always good to know about
    hi yes it is i tried shopping around via scrap yards etc but the stuff was either overpriced or just the usual scrapyard junk..anyway i found this lad by placing an ad on gumtree and he has shown through on half a dozen trips to him,

mgroadster
    Participant

What sort of stuff are you
    What sort of stuff are you buying? I custom made everything furniturewise for my camper. The only stuff I got off fleabay was the hob, sink, drainer and the rest from car boots.

mgroadster
    Participant

What sort of stuff are you
    What sort of stuff are you buying? I custom made everything furniturewise for my camper. The only stuff I got off fleabay was the hob, sink, drainer and the rest from car boots.

rod whirity
    Participant

conversion bits
    i bought the same as you but also the zig unit,the seating and the kitchen unit although ive had to strengthen this on its sides,

rod whirity
    Participant

conversion bits
    i bought the same as you but also the zig unit,the seating and the kitchen unit although ive had to strengthen this on its sides,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.