Classic car meet.

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Classic car meet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

If you’re looking for somewhere to go this coming weekend, I’ll be camping it up at Old Warden classic car show & autojumble.(Bedfordshire).
    Going Sat eve and trading Carburettors on Sunday. It’s at the mansion house.Any other classic enthusiasts/owners about? Should be a good gathering of old classics.

mgroadster
    Participant

Amazing the people you meet
    Amazing the people you meet at these shows.
    An old guy came up to me at my stall and told me he has a garage that his Father started in 1932.
    He is selling up and wanted to know if I was interested in boxes of Carburettors & bits (some unused) dating back as far as 1928 that are now “in the way and I want to get rid of them” I’m going next Sat to clear, Should be an interesting day.

mgroadster
    Participant

An old guy came up to me at my stall and told me he has a garage that his Father started in 1932.
    He is selling up and wanted to know if I was interested in boxes of Carburettors & bits (some unused) dating back as far as 1928 that are now “in the way and I want to get rid of them” I’m going next Sat to clear, Should be an interesting day.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

Wow, good for you. I hope
    Wow, good for you. I hope you have some gems in those boxes 🙂

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.