Charging leisure battery…Can anyone help please

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Charging leisure battery…Can anyone help please

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kitesurfer
    Participant

If i was you i would get the
    If i was you i would get the cheapest one you can find with the highest current rating. It will eventually burn out so you don’t want to spending much.
    At the end of the day a VSR is no more than just a relay in a fancy box with the connections marked up to make installation easier there is nothing “smart” or “intelligent about them. All relays sense voltage and engage.

KS

kitesurfer
    Participant

If i was you i would get the
    If i was you i would get the cheapest one you can find with the highest current rating. It will eventually burn out so you don’t want to spending much.
    At the end of the day a VSR is no more than just a relay in a fancy box with the connections marked up to make installation easier there is nothing “smart” or “intelligent about them. All relays sense voltage and engage.

KS

skiing1005
    Participant

Cheers
    Cheeres again.. Right next , the interior units! Its one big learning curve…

skiing1005
    Participant

Cheers

skiing1005
    Participant

Cheers

skiing1005
    Participant

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.