Campsites in Andelucia

Home Forum topic Camping Campsites in Andelucia

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Sundance
    Participant

Hi there everybody, me and my good woman are driving to Andelucia for New Year in our T5. After endless hours spent surfing the net I’ve failed to find any cheap campsites in that part of the world. We’re not interested in frills, cheap and cheerful is what we are after. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance

mgroadster
    Participant

Why don’t you put the request
    Why don’t you put the request on an “ex pats” forum site that covers Spain…..You might just find someone who has a bit of land who would accommodate your camper.
    Some of the “ex pat” finca owners may let you camp and act as “woofers”….(ears & eyes).

mgroadster
    Participant

Why don’t you put the request on an “ex pats” forum site that covers Spain…..You might just find someone who has a bit of land who would accommodate your camper.
    Some of the “ex pat” finca owners may let you camp and act as “woofers”….(ears & eyes).

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm, campsites aren’t very
    Hmm, campsites aren’t very cheap down there.
    What part are you interested in.
    One of the cheapest I’ve found is
    http://www.malagamonteparc.com/

It’s €15 a night, a 30 minute bus ride from Malaga, a 10 minute drive to nearest town which is quite nice.
    The views of the mountains are amazing.
    Run by a Welsh lady, If I remember.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hmm, campsites aren’t very
    Hmm, campsites aren’t very cheap down there.
    What part are you interested in.
    One of the cheapest I’ve found is
    http://www.malagamonteparc.com/

It’s €15 a night, a 30 minute bus ride from Malaga, a 10 minute drive to nearest town which is quite nice.
    The views of the mountains are amazing.
    Run by a Welsh lady, If I remember.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.