camper-van maintenance and fixing PLS HELP!!!

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas camper-van maintenance and fixing PLS HELP!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    djbaabaa
    Participant

I am new in the camper-van world and it seems like I got some fuses blown away… Anyone know where I can get it looked after?

We are traveling to Glade festival on thursday so I need URGENT help.

I also need to improve my sound system!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. fair comment will be more
    fair comment will be more constructive in future all the best and happy vanning.. PB
    Im sorry if you feel that I am aiming to spam anybody that is not true offering services and help and advice to anybody

1. Thanks and welcome.
      KS

Thanks and welcome.

KS

2. Well said KS
    Paul, don’t just

Well said KS
    Paul, don’t just add comments advertising your services. Feel free to offer free advice though.

3. Hi Paul,
    I understand times

Hi Paul,

I understand times are hard and you might need to get as much buisness as possible but this is a public forum. If you want to offer free advise then do so, great but spamming each and every post with your phone number and offering your services as a mechanic is just plaining irritating.

KS

4. repairs and maintenance carried out
    I’m a mechanic and capervan motorhome enthusiast work carried on all all makes and models tel is 07711 425437 my name is Paul

1. Help needed
      I am based in Abington Northampton and just purchased a 1979 Ford Transit Motorhome. This is my first project.

I am seeking someone who can undertake taking care of some rust patches and then spraying the entire motorhome with a good finish to last a year or two.

I dont have a huge budget and would love to hear from you anyone that can help with the transformation

5. campervan repair
    can any one help i need to fix the inside roof cause of damp {frost got in } and roof lineing has bubbled bad how do i get rid of them

6. blown fuses
    I know that there is a couple of master fuses in the engine bay which can blow quite easily, so your best bet is to find a mobile mechanic to come out to you as they can be devilish to find, or better still try if you have a roadside recovery they should come out and fix it for free.

also there is a fuse box usually in the engine bay on the left hand side or under steering column, only remove and check one at a time.

good luck stealthman

7. Are the fuses just blown?
    Are the fuses just blown? Are the fuses under the dashboard or inside the camper van back?

You’re better going to a garage if you need urgent help.