Cable for Zig Marque unit

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Cable for Zig Marque unit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stuart
    Participant

I have a Zig Marque 1 unit that I am going to use with a 100 ah leisure battery. Does anyone know what size of cable (in amps) I need to connect the Zig unit to the leisure battery and to the vehicle battery? I have a split charge relay and cable so thats sorted but dont know what cable to use for the zig connections.

Darren
    Keymaster

Typically one would use 16
    Typically one would use 16 mm2 cable. This is the size of cable you would typically find on the battery on the engine. It’s quite big. However, you need to check the connection on the Zig unit to make sure it will accept a cable of that size. If not you might need to use something smaller such as 10 mm2

Darren
    Keymaster

Typically one would use 16 mm2 cable. This is the size of cable you would typically find on the battery on the engine. It’s quite big. However, you need to check the connection on the Zig unit to make sure it will accept a cable of that size. If not you might need to use something smaller such as 10 mm2

Darren
    Keymaster

stuart
    Participant

thanks for the reply.
    thanks for the reply.

stuart
    Participant

thanks for the reply.
    thanks for the reply.

stuart
    Participant

thanks for the reply.
    thanks for the reply.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.