Bus!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    vixen_fix
    Participant

So here we have bus, 1995 Iveco Ford 2.5 Turbo Daily 59.12 minibus, soon to be my new abode. 45k on the clock, part converted housing a sink/hobs, hot plate, king sized bed with memory foam mattress (mmm), pot bellied wood burner ( 😀 ) and six wheels 😉 I’ll leave it at that, lemme know whether I’ve a numpty with choice of vehicle! I don’t have it yer but this is how it stands at the moment.

Darren

That’s a fantastic vehicle to
    That’s a fantastic vehicle to convert and travel in. As it’s big you’ll have plenty of room and choice.
    Lots of windows that open, which is great. And flat sides, unlike small vans, which makes a big difference.
    Wish I had one of those!

Darren

That’s a fantastic vehicle to convert and travel in. As it’s big you’ll have plenty of room and choice.
    Lots of windows that open, which is great. And flat sides, unlike small vans, which makes a big difference.
    Wish I had one of those!

Darren

Wish I had one of those!

Darren

Wish I had one of those!

Darren

Wish I had one of those!

Darren

Wish I had one of those!

Darren

Wish I had one of those!

vixen_fix
    Participant

It’s a beaut isn’t it! I
    It’s a beaut isn’t it! I unfortunately don’t have it yet to get cracking but with any luck should have it this time next week. Do you think it will comfortably support a roof rack with the box being fibre glass? Cheers.

vixen_fix
    Participant

It’s a beaut isn’t it! I
    It’s a beaut isn’t it! I unfortunately don’t have it yet to get cracking but with any luck should have it this time next week. Do you think it will comfortably support a roof rack with the box being fibre glass? Cheers.

vixen_fix
    Participant

It’s a beaut isn’t it! I

vixen_fix
    Participant

It’s a beaut isn’t it! I

vixen_fix
    Participant

It’s a beaut isn’t it! I

vixen_fix
    Participant

It’s a beaut isn’t it! I

vixen_fix
    Participant

It’s a beaut isn’t it! I

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.