Breastfeeding acceptability

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Breastfeeding acceptability

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tessybear
    Participant

This may be a bit strange but we are planning a long trip in the camper and I wonder if anyone has experience of the acceptability of Breastfeeding in both europe and in New Zealand. So with discrete clothing ( I wear Rooti Tooti tops) and being sensible can mums nurse in cafes, in parks and outside the van on campsites in France, Netherlands, Denmark ( that’s this summers planning) and then off to New Zealand in November ( hired van..). If you have gone away for a longish time with a little baby I would really appreciate your advice

mgroadster
    Participant

As most beaches in the south
    As most beaches in the south of France and Spain allow topless bathing, I reckon feeding a babies not a problem.
    On a campsite it is poss to breast feed out of Public sight anyway whatever the rules.
    Don’t know about a park though, probably get all the old pervs trying to look at yer jugs.LOL.
    Cafe? Not sure about that one. I expect it is down to the individual owners own thoughts on it. I don’t find it offensive, but some folk for some reason get all wound up about it.
    Don’t do it in Turkey though!!

mgroadster
    Participant

As most beaches in the south of France and Spain allow topless bathing, I reckon feeding a babies not a problem.
    On a campsite it is poss to breast feed out of Public sight anyway whatever the rules.
    Don’t know about a park though, probably get all the old pervs trying to look at yer jugs.LOL.
    Cafe? Not sure about that one. I expect it is down to the individual owners own thoughts on it. I don’t find it offensive, but some folk for some reason get all wound up about it.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.