Brand New Siverline x250 2.3 multijet Fiat Ducato 3 Berth Motorhome For sale

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Brand New Siverline x250 2.3 multijet Fiat Ducato 3 Berth Motorhome For sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    prop6968
    Participant

Silverline X250 3 Berth Luxury Motor home Conversion

I take great pride in offering this Fiat Ducato 2.3 Multijet Motor home for sale. The base vehicle has covered 80,000 miles with full service history and i have, in the last month had a full filter service for the new potential buyer offering trouble free motoring. The motor home is offered with a 10 month Mot and 6 months Tax, I had a new battery fitted along with new front brake pads for the last MOT. The conversion as been carried out to the highest standard with all fittings and fitments being sourced from reputable motor home / camper van suppliers. All furniture carcasses constructed using lightweight poplar plywood to keep the vehicle laden weight to a minimum . The conversion consists of:.

3 berth conversion with options for 2 singles, 1 double & a single or a large king size bed
    Hot and cold running water with Propex Malaga 2 gas and electric heating
    Propex Gas thermostatically controlled blown air heating
    Seperate shower cubicle with hand basin and pull out shower with Thetford swivel bowl cassette toilet c200cs
    Seitz S5 double glazed windows fitted all around with fly screens and night blinds to suit
    Full cooker / grill with 3 burner hob with spark ignition and glass lid
    Large Dometic sink with lift up glass lid with swivel tap / Dometic 70 litre 3 way fridge
    Split charging system with 110A leisure battery and Zig controller
    Ample lighting to include 3 swivel reading spotlights/ external awning light / side door entry light
    Loads of cupboards / storage space
    15 inch widescreen 12/ 240v tv/ status aerial roof mounted
    Large side fitted Omnistor 6002 pull out awning
    Pull out side step
    Swivel front passenger seat to create a large dinning area
    Luxury upholstery and curtains all around
    Remis front cab windscreen and side blinds fitted
    Walnut dash kit fitted to cab
    Reversing sensors
    Team Dynamics alloy wheels

And much more that i have probably forgot, all in all a lovely motor home conversion that will not disappoint its new owner. Viewings encouraged, for any further information or more photos please do not hesitate to contact Nick on 07821669329 . I also have this vehicle advertised elsewhere. I would consider a part exchange for a coach built motor home with cash adjustment either way.

$20,000 ovno

More photos available on request viewings highly recommended , The van can be viewed in Carmarthenshire.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.