Best van for washroom

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Best van for washroom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gary217
    Participant

Hi – we’ve got a VW T5 poptop which we use a lot for touring and love, and we also love its versatility due to its car-like footprint. However, we now feel it would be nice to have a washroom to save the trips to the loo at night, and also for use of French Aires and continental beaches for sort of wild camping. We like the look of the Autosleepers Topaz based on a lwb T4 or T5 (the latter might be a bit too costly even secondhand). We will lose the low roof height but can live with that, but don’t want anything much longer than a lwb VW for parking and going off the beaten track. Just wondered if anyone has any other suggestions of models with washroom/loo that have similar dimensions to a lwb VW (maybe a little bit wider is ok) as alternatives. We like the VW layouts but are not tied totally to it so happy to consider all models/marques. Our price range is around £25K max, ideally a bit less.
    Thanks

retford pugman
    Participant

peugeot expert (or badge
    peugeot expert (or badge alikes), L2H2 just enough length for a bed and permanent loo. i’m having one done in the new year for exactly that, at my age (nearly 50), and on my tablets, i need my own loo.

retford pugman
    Participant

peugeot expert (or badge
    peugeot expert (or badge alikes), L2H2 just enough length for a bed and permanent loo. i’m having one done in the new year for exactly that, at my age (nearly 50), and on my tablets, i need my own loo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.