Auto electricians North London

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Auto electricians North London

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kiwidave
    Participant

Evening all,

I am cautious of infringing on ‘non advertising’ rules that most forums operate, however can anyone advise on an auto sparky in or around N1, N16 E1-8 postcodes of London???

Fred is an 89 2.5 diesel with a home conversion camper. After a couple of months of very sporadic driving since I bought it in Dec, the battery has died after a couple of jump starts. I plan on getting a new one this week, but would be interested in getting someone to take a look at the current wiring of the leisure battery/power points/external hookup etc ahead of a 3 month tour of Europe in the summer.

I read another thread where someone offered to run some diagnostics for fellow forumites, was wondering if there is a auto sparky that may take a look and advise in a similar way?? I suspect it’s all in working order, however as this is my first camper (and van too) I wouldn’t mind getting someone to talk me through the wiring, the way they charge and expected amount of drain etc etc….

thanks
    Dave

Darren
    Keymaster

I’m quite happy for personal
    I’m quite happy for personal recommendations of trades people on the forum. Name and phone number is fine,
    Thanks for being considerate though Dave.
    Hope you find someone.

Darren
    Keymaster

I’m quite happy for personal recommendations of trades people on the forum. Name and phone number is fine,
    Hope you find someone.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hope you find someone.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hope you find someone.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hope you find someone.

ruth

auto electrician
    Hi Dave
    i am also looking for an auto-electrician to look at the internal electrics on our campervan. Did you mianage to find anyone in the north london area?
    thanks
    Ruth

ruth

auto electrician
    Hi Dave
    i am also looking for an auto-electrician to look at the internal electrics on our campervan. Did you mianage to find anyone in the north london area?
    thanks
    Ruth

ruth

auto electrician
    Hi Dave
    thanks
    Ruth

ruth

auto electrician
    Hi Dave
    thanks
    Ruth

ruth

auto electrician
    Hi Dave
    thanks
    Ruth

Keith

Auto electrician
    Hi I’m also looking for an electrician also in the north London area. Did anybody manage to find one? Thank you

Keith

Auto electrician
    Hi I’m also looking for an electrician also in the north London area. Did anybody manage to find one? Thank you

Keith

Auto electrician

Keith

Auto electrician

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.