As threatened..my pics

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions As threatened..my pics

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Here are a few pics of my camper conversion (at last).
    What was going to be 3 months, actually took 18 months!!
    It was an ex GE Capital LWB high top transit with beacons on the top.
    Now it is all fitted out with Lshaped bed with sliders to come out to make a double bed.(You have to take the Fiamma table out the way (2 mins).
    It has a hob, sink and drainer, Porta loo room, wardrobe and 240v hook up.
    All ready to get on the tunnel train in 3 weeks.

ofb
    Participant

well done
    It’s great to stand back and say ” I created this ”

Why do you think it took alot longer to build ?

ofb
    Participant

well done

ofb
    Participant

well done

mgroadster
    Participant

Well, firstly time at my
    Well, firstly time at my disposal. When I started it, I got a good crack on, but time was my enemy.
    I told everybody it would be finished by last April, but as I changed this, changed that, etc + sourced the bits, time got the better of me.
    However, the van stands me at Nothing, as I used it for 3 years couriering Motorbikes etc. The build has cost me under a grand (including the bonded privacy glass windows). By shopping at booties etc, I have kept the costs to a minimum.

mgroadster
    Participant

Well, firstly time at my
    Well, firstly time at my disposal. When I started it, I got a good crack on, but time was my enemy.
    I told everybody it would be finished by last April, but as I changed this, changed that, etc + sourced the bits, time got the better of me.
    However, the van stands me at Nothing, as I used it for 3 years couriering Motorbikes etc. The build has cost me under a grand (including the bonded privacy glass windows). By shopping at booties etc, I have kept the costs to a minimum.

mgroadster
    Participant

Well, firstly time at my

Darren
    Keymaster

Looks great. Well done.
    Looks great. Well done. Great news that you are taking it over the water. There are some of the best places for roaming and camping.

Darren
    Keymaster

Looks great. Well done.
    Looks great. Well done. Great news that you are taking it over the water. There are some of the best places for roaming and camping.

Darren
    Keymaster

Looks great. Well done.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.