Another new buyer

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Another new buyer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    michael fuller
    Participant

Hi, last message disappeared so won’t write too much. Would very much appreciate info on T2s such as, is there a diesesl engine, one with 5 gears or are they all 4 speed? Is there a different version which has the 2000 engine or was it an option? Do they all have more than 2 seats for normal driving? Power brakes and heaters? Have looked at many adverts and not getting all the info. Expect it is because there are many intelligent buyers and sellers out there. Also, are there any showrooms/agents in SE England where I could look at a few? Most grateful for advice.

Anonymous

SPARE WHEEL
    I’m still looking for a T2. I would prefer not to have the spare wheel on the nose but so many have. Was it from a certain date that this was an option please?

Anonymous

SPARE WHEEL
    I’m still looking for a T2. I would prefer not to have the spare wheel on the nose but so many have. Was it from a certain date that this was an option please?

Anonymous

SPARE WHEEL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.