Ahhh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vonjean
    Participant

Hi everyone, just looking through different topics, and looking through this one, introduce yourself, I realized this is probably. U.K. Site!!
    I live in Tasmania, Australia,
    I will know not to ask tech questions that probably relate to laws applicable to Oz….

I was born in England, and moved here with our baby Son and my (now late ) husband, around fifty years ago. We have been camping here for all of that time, but for me after retirement, I have been able to camp for four months every Tassie winter to Northern Oz warmer climates!
    We started off with a year of work, then a year of round Australia camping, doing this for many years, till we felt guilty our Son needed a proper base for school.
    I usually bush camp now with two little dogs, mainly isolated places, Alice Springs, and longer on the gem fields of Sapphire, Queensland each year.
    Just sold my 4×4 small motorhome which had everything even, Toilet /shower & only five metres long. Now bought a second hand VW swb transporter to get fitted out in a few months time, hopefully before it gets too cold here!
    Happy camping to everyone.
    Vonjean

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi Vonjean

Great to hear from you, and thanks for sharing your stories.

It sounds as though you have had many many great adventures over the years.
    And what a fabulous place to have those adventures.
    I hope your new vehicle brings you as many adventures as your last one.

All the best

Darren

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.