Advice on Rentals in Spain/Portugal

Home Forum topic Camping Advice on Rentals in Spain/Portugal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    linzyrolls
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m wondering if anyone from the Camper Van Life community can point me in the right direction or give me any hints on companies that might rent out campervans in Andalusia with an option to collect and drop off at different points? I’m looking to rent a van in Granada and return it in Seville. I’m also looking at the same kind of plan in Portugal, hoping to collect a van in the Algarve and return it in Lisbon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Lindsay

Darren
    Keymaster

I don’t know of any companies
    I don’t know of any companies that allow pickup and drop off at different locations. Campervan rental companies are generally fairly small when compared to car and van rental places, and they normally have only 1 location.

Keep in mind though, that it’s only really a few hours between the locations you have mentioned.

Darren
    Keymaster

I don’t know of any companies that allow pickup and drop off at different locations. Campervan rental companies are generally fairly small when compared to car and van rental places, and they normally have only 1 location.

Keep in mind though, that it’s only really a few hours between the locations you have mentioned.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

linzyrolls
    Participant

Thanks Darren, I’ve been
    Thanks Darren, I’ve been finding this to be the case. You’re right re: the distance between the two places, it was only that our original plan was to see some places on the way between the two points, particularly in Spain, without having to back track. We’re pretty limited on time. Appreciate your thoughts, I think it’s back to the drawing board for our plans!

linzyrolls
    Participant

Thanks Darren, I’ve been
    Thanks Darren, I’ve been finding this to be the case. You’re right re: the distance between the two places, it was only that our original plan was to see some places on the way between the two points, particularly in Spain, without having to back track. We’re pretty limited on time. Appreciate your thoughts, I think it’s back to the drawing board for our plans!

linzyrolls
    Participant

Thanks Darren, I’ve been

linzyrolls
    Participant

Thanks Darren, I’ve been

linzyrolls
    Participant

Thanks Darren, I’ve been

linzyrolls
    Participant

Thanks Darren, I’ve been

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.