a big hello from east yorkshire

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself a big hello from east yorkshire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JOE JOE
    Participant

hi me and my husband are purchasing a t4/t5 next year and are seeking help, advice and people with the knowledge and experience to help us.

we are indecisive as to purchase one already converted,or pay for the conversion

any help would be really apreciated as we are new to all this camping mallarky and have not got a clue.thanks x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. T5
    just returned from my 1st trip in my new t5, and a brilliant time was had by all:-)

Mine is a conversion from Elite campervans and i love it, i spent a year thinking about it and researching whether to get one, and it is so much better than tenting!!

Janet

2. hi, i would say go for one
    hi, i would say go for one that is already converted if you are completely new to camping. for a conversion it takes a lot of planning and working out what you personally need inside the van/ if you want an awning/ where your living space will be/ if you need electric hook ups etc. for this it helps to have experienced camping life. conversions are a lot of work and you need to know what to put into the van and for what reason. i would say get a feel for camping and then decide what you want to do from there.hope this helps.