2002 peugeot Expert Conversion

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions 2002 peugeot Expert Conversion

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tee_cee
    Participant

Been lurking for a while, so I thought I better post up some detail of my micro camper conversion.
    To give a general idea, I’ve added a few pics below, which were taken for the DVLA last year.
    I’ve created some webpages at http://blue-van.blogspot.co.uk/, which I hope will give anyone embarking on a similar project a few ideas.

Darren

Hi
    Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Great looking conversion you’ve done. And a great website.
    What are you plans for your camper? Europe?

Darren

Hi
    Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Great looking conversion you’ve done. And a great website.
    What are you plans for your camper? Europe?

tee_cee
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your comments.
    We spent last summer in Southern Germany and the Pyrenees, and apart from breaking down once – and having to return to the UK in the middle of the trip, all went to plan.
    This year it will be more of the same – with a vague plan to do some hiking in Slovakia.

tee_cee
    Participant

We spent last summer in Southern Germany and the Pyrenees, and apart from breaking down once – and having to return to the UK in the middle of the trip, all went to plan.
    This year it will be more of the same – with a vague plan to do some hiking in Slovakia.

spacehopper
    Participant

cooker and comments…
    Is that a halogen hob? or just a cover for the gas burners undeneath?

The van looks good , liking the furniture in there.

Rob

spacehopper
    Participant

cooker and comments…
    Is that a halogen hob? or just a cover for the gas burners undeneath?

The van looks good , liking the furniture in there.

Rob

Anonymous

Yes its an Aldi special
    Yes its an Aldi special halogen hob. I felt that gas in such a confined space wasn’t really suitable, and since we are mainly on hookup that this coupled with a Tefal toaster oven would work. The added bonus is that I can lift it out and use it outside with a rcd extension lead.
    I was a bit worried about meetings the dvla guidelines, which requires 2 rings, but they were satisfied with the pictures of the hob and oven.

Anonymous

Yes its an Aldi special
    Yes its an Aldi special halogen hob. I felt that gas in such a confined space wasn’t really suitable, and since we are mainly on hookup that this coupled with a Tefal toaster oven would work. The added bonus is that I can lift it out and use it outside with a rcd extension lead.
    I was a bit worried about meetings the dvla guidelines, which requires 2 rings, but they were satisfied with the pictures of the hob and oven.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.