February 7, 2017 at 10:30 pm #107558
fairFebruary 7, 2017 at 10:39 pm #113850
For sale, 1999 Ford Econoline 250 Extended Van, Bug Out Van , St
I have worked on this van for over a year, I did live in it for more than a year and it is great for somebody who wants to travel anywhere for days or to live “off the grid” so to speak!
The interior walls, ceiling and floor have been covered with fiberglass, and then covered with carpet (walls and ceiling), the kitchen area has linoleum, I painted the floor & the back wall is painted over the wood. I made the back wall out of wood but with insulation in between.
There is a video and photos showing everything it has inside and I will put a link to all the equipment I purchased on Amazon.
Equipment and links where I purchased everything:
1. Remote Meter LCD Display (MT5) for Solar Regulator with 2 Meters Cable
2. Renogy Tracer 4210 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller, 12/24V 100VDC Input
3. Raptor R4ANL200-2 200 Amp Gold Plated ANL Fuses
4. E2 by Scoshe EWFH Single ANL Fuse Holder
5. Camco 47485 Red 3/8″ Stud 36″ Long 2-Gauge Marine Battery Cable and Lug Assembly Tinned
6. Auto Ventshade 92077 Original Ventvisor Window Deflector, 2 Piece
7. Fan-tastic Vent 807350 12 Volt Variable Speed Reversible Ceiling Fan with Thermostat, Automatic Dome Opener & Hand Remote https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0027XGFAW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
8. DB Link AGUFH1 AGU Fuse Holder
9. Absolute C20GR 20-Feet Long/4-Feet Wide Grey Carpet for Speaker Sub Box Carpet rv Truck Car Trunk Laner (40 feet total)
10. Maxxair (00-933069) Black Vent Cover
11. CRL 12″ Round Porthole Window Tinted Tempered Glass – 1/8″ or 1-1/2″ Wall
12. Powerbuilt 940558 14″ Universal Lug Wrench
13. DPAccessories D5143P-2305/32 32 Black 9/16-18 Closed End Duplex XL Spline Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels Wheel Lug Nut
14. FloTool 11930MI Heavy Duty Wheel Chocks, Set of 2
15. Reliance Products Aqua-Tainer 7 Gallon Rigid Water Container
16. Camco 40043 TastePURE Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector
17. SHURFLO (255-213) 1/2″ Twist-On Pipe Strainer
18. LE 6 Pack LED Battery Operated Stick-On Tap Light, MINI Under Cabinet Lighting, 3 LEDs Puck Light Bulbs, 3000K Warm White, Wireless Night Light, Under Cabinet Lights, Closet Light
19. Seaflo 12V DC 1.2 GPM 35 PSI 21-Series Diaphragm Water Pressure Pump for Caravan/RV/Boat/Marine
20. Vinus Waterproof 5050 300-LEDs Flexible Color Changing Strip Kit with IR Controller and 12 V 5A Power Adapter, 16.4-Feet, RGB with Music Sense – 20 Key
21. Vmaxtanks VMAX SLR155 AGM 12v 155ah Deep Cycle SLA Rechargeable Battery for Solar and Golf, Pv Solar Panels, Smart chargers, Wind Turbine and Inverters. (I have installed 2 of this batteries)
22. NuWave PIC Gold 1500 Watts Precision Induction Cooktop
23. Houzer CS-1105-1 Club Series Undermount Stainless Steel Compact Bar/Prep Sink
24. Koolatron P65 Kargo 12v Portable Cooler
25. AUDEW Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner Red Hyaline Portable Handheld Wet/Dry 12V 11ft Cable US
26. KRIEGER KR2000 2000 Watt 12V Dual Power Inverter with Installation kit
27. 100 Watt 12V Flexible Solar Panel with SunPower Solar Cells (Total of 4 panels, 400 watts)
28. 2015 Viper Responder 2-way Car Alarm Security System with Keyless Entry & Remote Start
29. 2 ton Low Profile Extended Long Reach Steel Heavy Duty Floor Jack w/ Rapid Pump
30. Sharp Half Pint Microwave Oven Carousel Digital R-1A56 Mini Cube Dorm RV
Det Mar Automatic Battery Charger 1-700 series, this battery charger is used, I bought it from somebody it had it on his boat, it is old, but works great, it has a power strip that is attached to the outlet outside the van by the driver seat. At this moment, the battery charger it is not charging the batteries when plugged to the land line, I haven’t had time to finish that part.
It has the drain installed that drains in front of the back wheel on the passenger side, to be hooked up to the sink. I installed two faucets, one for drinking water and the other for regular water, but they, are not hooked up yet. That installation needs minimal work and materials, very simple to do it, I just haven’t more time and interest to finish.
There are multiple compartments and there is plenty of space to store stuff.
I have all the receipts for all repairs, brakes, engine, including a used transmission with 109000 miles I recently installed.
The van has 237000 miles, I change oil regularly, it runs great, I have fixed the interior all by myself, using many types of materials and trying to keep it as light as possible.
It comes with a memory foam mattress and other things I have included inside to make it more comfortable and the sense of a tiny home.
The body needs some work as it has many dents, nothing major and a new driver seat as is tore up.
I think the amount of money and time I have put in building the interior and to keep it running and the fact that it is stealth is how I based the price, although I will listen to offers!!
The price is $5000, I will listen to offers but if I keep it for longer and I keep putting more work in it -the price will get firmer!
I have a video on youtube if you want to see it and many more pictures.February 8, 2017 at 11:04 pm #113852
Sorry guys I forgot to add the contact info, the van is in Beltsville Maryland and my phone number is (301) 974-7186
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.