1979 T2 VW Campervan for sale £6500 Bromley, Kent

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale 1979 T2 VW Campervan for sale £6500 Bromley, Kent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pandakath
    Participant

Hi all. Needing to sell my beloved bus Sally as I can no longer afford to run two vehicles. She is mechanically very sound. Has got through last few MOTs and services with minimal work needed. Currently mileage is in the region of 53000. Has a 2L engine. She’s never broken down on me and has seen me through two trips through Northern France among others. However, as you can see from the photos, visually, she is looking a little tired and would benefit from a respray at some stage. Numerous spots of rust (which my ex started filling in but never got round to sanding down) but nothing too major from what I can see. Comes with a years service and MOT. Some advisories – there is an oil leak and some wear and tear on the brake pads. The other thing of note is the petrol guage doesn’t work so takes a bit of guess work as to when you’re going to run out of petrol! We worked out she does around 200 miles to the tank but we always carried some spare just in case! please contact me if you’re interested. 07412 627 170

Katie Wagstaff is

Camper for sale
    Just wondering if your lovely bus is still for sale?

Katie Wagstaff is

Camper for sale
    Just wondering if your lovely bus is still for sale?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.