Winter is coming – What are your plans with your campervan?

Home Forum topic Camping Winter is coming – What are your plans with your campervan?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

So summer is behind us.  What are your plans for your campervan this winter?

I tend to use my campervan less for camping trips, and more for day trips.  I love visiting National Trust properties, and winter is a great time to do this.  The National Trust is great value for day trips.

Do ensure you are draining your water tanks that might freeze.  See the complete list of winterisation tips.

mgroadster
    Participant

I use mine to commute to work
    I use mine to commute to work and back 5 days a week as my wife uses the car. As for camping in it, I think it will be Easter before it maybe considered again.
    Am looking at booking ferries soon for a trip to Sardinia next summer, so during the winter, some “tweeks” will be done.
    We’ve done Corsica, so Sardinia is the next island.
    Also, I intend to fit privacy bonded windows to the back doors, to complement the side windows and enhance it’s looks. Also fit an omnimax aerial.

mgroadster
    Participant

I use mine to commute to work and back 5 days a week as my wife uses the car. As for camping in it, I think it will be Easter before it maybe considered again.
    Am looking at booking ferries soon for a trip to Sardinia next summer, so during the winter, some “tweeks” will be done.
    Also, I intend to fit privacy bonded windows to the back doors, to complement the side windows and enhance it’s looks. Also fit an omnimax aerial.

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.