Windows

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    crp47
    Participant

Hi, Does anybody know where I can get side sliding door and rear door windows for a 2010 Toyota HiAce? I have just bought the van and plan to convert it.All I seem to find is stuff for VWs. Any help gratefully received HELP!!! Regards CLIVE in sunny Jersey.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. Good one Clive. Bonded
    Good one Clive. Bonded windows are great. All the best.

1. Windows
      Yes thanks I ordered from Leisure windows as recommended and found Paul to be friendly and helpful. Regards CLIVE.

2. Windows
    Hi Darren, I have ordered bonded windows for the HiAce-Sliding door, opposing side panel(half opener) and rear doors. Should get them in about 2 weeks, can’t wait. Regards CLIVE.

3. Rubber seal are definitely
    Rubber seal are definitely the cheapest. If you want non-opening windows then consider the bonded windows. They are perhaps easier to fit, look better in my opinion and don’t cost much more. But opening bonded windows do cost quite a lot more.

If you want the very best windows, then go for the Seitz double glazed windows. They are energy efficient, come with a flyscreen and bind built in. But they do look more like caravan windows and cost quite a bit.

4. Try
    Try http://www.leisurevehiclewindows.co.uk/

They have a massive range of windows at good prices too.

1. Windies
      Thanks Darren, you are my first contact on this site which looks very good with lots of advice. This is my first project so no doubt will be asking many questions. Regards CLIVE.

Have Just emailed them so am eagerly awaiting a reply.

2. Windows
      Hi any recommendation on type as for reasons of economy and ease of fitting I am planning rubber seals.