Wild Camping in New Forest

Home Forum topic Camping Wild Camping in New Forest

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Leyland Daf Denton
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m new to camper vanning and was wondering if anyone knew any places to wild camp in the New Forest? Here’s hoping, Greg.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. twinwebber16001972 February 26, 2012 at 3:53 am

new forrest
    Almost immpossible my friend , a strictly controlled place(very beautiful) there are lay by”s but expect to be moved on quite sharpish,i think the control of said place is down to it being SO historic(planted on instruction of a king)it”s as said , state of beauty which nods towards high upkeep costs, campsites loose money etc etc can try, why not? but if u can and wish , book in for an overnight if they will let you, i!m glad i did many years ago

2. Theres a bloke near me who
    Theres a bloke near me who welded a couple of empty filing cabinets onto the roof of his Sherpa to make a hightop……

3. LDV 200 Pilot Hightop Camper Van
    Hi searching for groups who have similar Campers.
    Anyone Manchester/North West with one. Keen to learn about any tips or ideas re maximising space etc

1. have a look here, quite a few have ldvs,
      Why not join here, its free and easy to join, look up Nerbos when you have joined hes in wigan and knows everything about LDVs,tell him BigBoack sent you,
      good luck.

4. wild camping europe
    are you talkin about New Forest in UK? if you need a detailed information. As far as I know “Wild Camping” in New Forest isn’t allowed. And that is New Forest’s strict control