Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

A tachograph is only necessary if the vehicle is to be used for commercial purposes. If the use is entirely private then you can forget it, as you no longer have restrictions on your driving hours (or a boss to check them afterwards and a potential fine..!)

You might find that the tacho will need a sheet installed behind the speedo or it will give you odd readings – often the needle will jump right around the dial and stay there. I’ve had a few in the past like this – others have been fine without anything.

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

A tachograph is only necessary if the vehicle is to be used for commercial purposes. If the use is entirely private then you can forget it, as you no longer have restrictions on your driving hours (or a boss to check them afterwards and a potential fine..!)

You might find that the tacho will need a sheet installed behind the speedo or it will give you odd readings – often the needle will jump right around the dial and stay there. I’ve had a few in the past like this – others have been fine without anything.

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

Hope this helps

Bluebird
    Participant

Tachograph
    Hello there

Hope this helps

bob the builder
    Participant

Thanks For Your Replies Better Continue This Thread Elsewhere!
    Thanks everybody for your help!! i will move this topic too a more suitable location now!! Bob.

bob the builder
    Participant

Thanks everybody for your help!! i will move this topic too a more suitable location now!! Bob.

bob the builder
    Participant

bob the builder
    Participant

bob the builder
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.