Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Wife Doesn’t Do Camper Vans!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho
    I presume that the insurance on a Mini Bus will be more expensive than a van?If that is the case maybe it would be better to re register the vehicle as a van with windows? i suppose i wont know until i start making enquiries with the insurance companies.Does anyone know about tachographs? The reason that i ask is that some adverts for minibuses say they have one installed? The Mini Buses that i have seen advertised for sale do appear on the face of it to be very good value for the size of the vehicle?

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho
    I presume that the insurance on a Mini Bus will be more expensive than a van?If that is the case maybe it would be better to re register the vehicle as a van with windows? i suppose i wont know until i start making enquiries with the insurance companies.Does anyone know about tachographs? The reason that i ask is that some adverts for minibuses say they have one installed? The Mini Buses that i have seen advertised for sale do appear on the face of it to be very good value for the size of the vehicle?

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

bob the builder
    Participant

Tacho

Darren
    Keymaster

Mini bus insurance will
    Mini bus insurance will almost certainly be more than a van. So getting it reregistered to a van is a good idea.

Generally, Tachographs only have to be used for big vehicles when driving long hours.

This page has a good description. Follow the two links on that page as well.
    http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?itemId=1082073696&type=RESOURCES

Darren
    Keymaster

Mini bus insurance will
    Mini bus insurance will almost certainly be more than a van. So getting it reregistered to a van is a good idea.

Generally, Tachographs only have to be used for big vehicles when driving long hours.

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?itemId=1082073696&type=RESOURCES

Darren
    Keymaster

Mini bus insurance will

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.