Why do you live in a van?

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Why do you live in a van?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CamperVanCory
    Participant

Hey everyone i made a new video today for my youtube channel on the topic of Why I Live In A Van? My reasons are Freedom, Travel, Cheap, And it fits my lifestyle. Ive never been big into big houses and shiny cars id rather live rent free and spend my money on travel and adventure in my van….But thats me.. Id love to hear why YOU choose to live in your vans? What are your reasons and why did you choose it?

Link to my video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbRFHmNhpp4

Vanholio
    Participant

See the USA
    I’m in a van because I wanted to see the USA, maybe Canada and Mexico next. But though I might travel less in coming years, I’ll stay in the van because, like you, I find I don’t like the house thing. So, I started in order to travel, but I’m going to keep doing it because I love the simple life.

Vanholio
    Participant

See the USA
    I’m in a van because I wanted to see the USA, maybe Canada and Mexico next. But though I might travel less in coming years, I’ll stay in the van because, like you, I find I don’t like the house thing. So, I started in order to travel, but I’m going to keep doing it because I love the simple life.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.