what is it called?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #107118
    the ridge

    Hi Folks,
    Feeling a bit ignorant here. I need to replace the aluminium/rubber strip that goes around the perimeter of the sides of my peugeot boxer wanderer. I dont know what this component is called or where to get a length of the stuff. Can any of you good people help?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.