whale pump help

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions whale pump help

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

It’s very simple.
    The

It’s very simple.

The positive of the pump goes to the positive of the battery.
    The negative of the pump goes to the negative of the battery.
    The micro-switch just sits inline, breaking the connection until the tap is opened.

I hope the diagram helps.

joe

hi Darren, i have 2 wires
    hi Darren, i have 2 wires coming from the tape a red a blue. wot should i do with the blue one. and should i ad a fuse and a isolator switch,? thanks

joe

hi Darren, i have 2 wires coming from the tape a red a blue. wot should i do with the blue one. and should i ad a fuse and a isolator switch,? thanks

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe

joe

sorry mate it a brown and
    sorry mate it a brown and black wire coming from a hot and cold micro switch mixer tape

joe

sorry mate it a brown and black wire coming from a hot and cold micro switch mixer tape

joe

joe

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.