Warning! Caravan pics…….Don’t worry, it’s a Teardrop

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Warning! Caravan pics…….Don’t worry, it’s a Teardrop

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop
    Thanks! The chassis was from an old trailer tent bought from a scrappie. It’s cost a couple of hundred so far, but the ally sheeting I need for the roof will cost about £300 unless I can find a substitute. Some of the wood was salvaged from builder’s skis and woodyard offcuts. The struts between the two sides were sawn-into-thirds skirting board from a woodyard skip. I haven’t done any wiring yet, but I have one of those 3way powerpoints with a tripswitch from my old caravan, and I will fit some 12v lighting and a battery and charger when it’s more weathertight. At the moment it sleeps under a tarpaulin 🙁

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop
    Thanks! The chassis was from an old trailer tent bought from a scrappie. It’s cost a couple of hundred so far, but the ally sheeting I need for the roof will cost about £300 unless I can find a substitute. Some of the wood was salvaged from builder’s skis and woodyard offcuts. The struts between the two sides were sawn-into-thirds skirting board from a woodyard skip. I haven’t done any wiring yet, but I have one of those 3way powerpoints with a tripswitch from my old caravan, and I will fit some 12v lighting and a battery and charger when it’s more weathertight. At the moment it sleeps under a tarpaulin 🙁

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop

Major Gruber
    Participant

Teardrop

Major Gruber
    Participant

Still some more work to do
    Still some more work to do but this is where it’s at at the moment!

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.