VW T4 Camper Van Surf 2.5TDI LWB High top prof. full conversion all Extras

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale VW T4 Camper Van Surf 2.5TDI LWB High top prof. full conversion all Extras

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    scribel
    Participant

Fully equipped camper van (surf van). Ready to go on a trip!

Our T4 2.5 TDI was professionally converted as a dual purpose vehicle: a totally reliable van that handles like a car in the city and has similar fuel efficiency to diesel cars. We used the van as a company vehicle to visit our customers (we had a kite distribution business) and drive to contests loaded with sports equipment. The van can be converted in minutes to a fully equipped family camper van that comfortably sleeps four people for our annual road trip.

The best base vehicle available (Volkswagen Transporter 2.5 TDI, 1996, long wheel base, factory hardtop and high doors (rare!), no single glassed windows in the back, German model, not export) was professionally converted in Germany. The base vehicle has lots of Multivan extras (pilot seats, cabin carpet, heated and adjustable mirror, tinted and electric windows, Canton sound system etc.). For the conversion no corners were cut, only the best components from leading manufacturers were used to convert this van (Reimo, Fiamma, Seitz/Dometic, SMEG; please send me an email for a complete list of details). The van NEVER let us down. We always get more than 35 MPG (under 8l / 100km). The van is a pleasure to drive.

The camper van is in perfect working order and is 100% ready to go on a trip. In the winter we had it thoroughly checked and cleaned because we planned to drive to Morocco. The van has hardly any rust (the Algarve has over 300 days of sunshine a year!) and has recently been serviced. The trip had to be cancelled for work commitments. The van has been stored for most of the time since. Lots of new parts (Lucas brake pads and disks, Bilstein shock absorbers, Meyle heavy duty supension parts, Bosch wipers, VW windscreen: heat reflective, anti glare tinted green, with integrated antenna etc.).

We offer the vehicle for sale as by now we need to fit two big dogs as well as two kids. The Transporter got too small for us for a long journey. We are getting a VW Crafter converted by Reimo exactly like this Transporter. The price is less than what we paid for the conversion. If it goes for that price, the buyer basically gets the vehicle for free.

We are currently setting up a business in Portugal. If the buyer pays for the ferry and the fuel we will drive the van to England, get a fresh MOT and register it on the new owners name on UK plates. If you prefer to pick up the van in the Algarve and drive it back on your own we add a large fiberglass roof box (fits 3 kitesurfing kites + boards + plenty other toys) or a kitesurfing kite to the deal.

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,
    Is this still for sale? If so please give me an idea of how much you are looking for as i’m interested.

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,
    Is this still for sale? If so please give me an idea of how much you are looking for as i’m interested.

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Orlando

T4 camper
    Hi,

Thanks,

Orlando. 07956 467 544

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.