VW Caravelle Campervan. Hard high-top, 1995, for sale, £6500 ONO!

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale VW Caravelle Campervan. Hard high-top, 1995, for sale, £6500 ONO!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ellejtb
    Participant

A great conversion (only a few years old) on a VW Caravelle Transporter.
    Hob, sink, fridge, double sofa converts to bed, loads of storage, CD player, Swivel passenger seat, kids bed in roof, large and spare gas bottle included, towbar, bonnet bra. Power steering.
    Nearly new tyres and wheels.
    Leisure battery, and plenty of lighting in back – strip lights and spotlights.
    Cold running water from internal water carrier, drains from sink to outside.
    Fridge runs off gas if parked and unable to hook up to electrics, battery whilst driving, or mains when plugged in.
    In glossop, reply to arrange viewing, or email [email protected],uk.
    159100miles, petrol engine. New battery.
    £6500 ONO.

We love this van but just don’t use it enough, and are expecting a baby so need money for buggies etc!

mgroadster
    Participant

I urge you to wait till
    I urge you to wait till spring when you will find far more “baby money” than you will in winter.

mgroadster
    Participant

I urge you to wait till
    I urge you to wait till spring when you will find far more “baby money” than you will in winter.

mgroadster
    Participant

I urge you to wait till

mgroadster
    Participant

I urge you to wait till

mgroadster
    Participant

I urge you to wait till

mgroadster
    Participant

I urge you to wait till

mgroadster
    Participant

I urge you to wait till

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.