VW Campervan vs Mercedes Campervan

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van VW Campervan vs Mercedes Campervan

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    stewart1979
    Participant

i think wanderer is on about
    i think wanderer is on about mine we never set out to get a vw but are so pleased with it we love it, its very well thought out and lovely to drive i wouldn’t say drove like an old work van im in the building trade and have drove dozens of vans so would know and also if you look on some of the vw forums a lot of people think the t4’s are more reliable than the t5’s so getting a late t4 might not be such a bad thing and like someone said theres loads of after market parts so you can always buy what you want to make it suit you

stewart1979
    Participant

i think wanderer is on about mine we never set out to get a vw but are so pleased with it we love it, its very well thought out and lovely to drive i wouldn’t say drove like an old work van im in the building trade and have drove dozens of vans so would know and also if you look on some of the vw forums a lot of people think the t4’s are more reliable than the t5’s so getting a late t4 might not be such a bad thing and like someone said theres loads of after market parts so you can always buy what you want to make it suit you

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.