VW Campervan vs Mercedes Campervan

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van VW Campervan vs Mercedes Campervan

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close
    I run comfort you want and also you would like your good lady to be comfortable too. You should get a great VW T4 for it it. I know someone on here bought a VW T4 2.4 Diesel a Richard Holdworth Conversation. With the Rock and Roll bed, mine is the same van high roof but with too single beds, mine is a petrol engine with 58k on the clock. My is in excellent nick and so is the other blokes. Both of us are really pleased with it. The best thing our VW dubs with not go down because we went with big converters. I have already been offered 3k more then I paid for it. But Hero not for sale 🙂

Stay comfy and rest well that my advice

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close
    I run comfort you want and also you would like your good lady to be comfortable too. You should get a great VW T4 for it it. I know someone on here bought a VW T4 2.4 Diesel a Richard Holdworth Conversation. With the Rock and Roll bed, mine is the same van high roof but with too single beds, mine is a petrol engine with 58k on the clock. My is in excellent nick and so is the other blokes. Both of us are really pleased with it. The best thing our VW dubs with not go down because we went with big converters. I have already been offered 3k more then I paid for it. But Hero not for sale 🙂

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

Its not even close

John 🙂

stewart1979
    Participant

i think wanderer is on about
    i think wanderer is on about mine we never set out to get a vw but are so pleased with it we love it, its very well thought out and lovely to drive i wouldn’t say drove like an old work van im in the building trade and have drove dozens of vans so would know and also if you look on some of the vw forums a lot of people think the t4’s are more reliable than the t5’s so getting a late t4 might not be such a bad thing and like someone said theres loads of after market parts so you can always buy what you want to make it suit you

stewart1979
    Participant

i think wanderer is on about
    i think wanderer is on about mine we never set out to get a vw but are so pleased with it we love it, its very well thought out and lovely to drive i wouldn’t say drove like an old work van im in the building trade and have drove dozens of vans so would know and also if you look on some of the vw forums a lot of people think the t4’s are more reliable than the t5’s so getting a late t4 might not be such a bad thing and like someone said theres loads of after market parts so you can always buy what you want to make it suit you

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.