VW Campervan vs Mercedes Campervan

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van VW Campervan vs Mercedes Campervan

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Aaaahhh, I thought you were
    Aaaahhh, I thought you were talking about a Merc sprinter, not a Vito.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito
    Hi there, I have no view on what camper is better but just to throw my pennies worth into the mix my parents have asked me to sell their 54 plate Mercedes Vito that is Reimo fitted as they are just getting to the point of not being able to travel as far.

I know they are looking for around £16k for it and I have no idea if you are still looking but I know that it is in very good condition and they still take it out weekly at the moment.

If you are still looking then drop me an email and I could give you some pics and some information.

If you decided on the VW then nevermind and happy camping!

Lucy

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito
    Hi there, I have no view on what camper is better but just to throw my pennies worth into the mix my parents have asked me to sell their 54 plate Mercedes Vito that is Reimo fitted as they are just getting to the point of not being able to travel as far.

I know they are looking for around £16k for it and I have no idea if you are still looking but I know that it is in very good condition and they still take it out weekly at the moment.

If you are still looking then drop me an email and I could give you some pics and some information.

Lucy

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito

Lucy

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito

Lucy

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito

Lucy

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito

Lucy

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito

Lucy

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito

Lucy

LucyClements

Selling a Mercedes Vito

Lucy

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.