VW Campervan vs Mercedes Campervan

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van VW Campervan vs Mercedes Campervan

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    jockspeed
    Participant

one thing to consider is there are far more converted VWs than vitos so there are far more after market parts about ..bike racks and the like… plus more info on forums/local meets/rallys and stuff…..unfortunately as I’ve mentioned before on here the prices are mental just now for them .. 🙁

jockspeed
    Participant

one thing to consider is there are far more converted VWs than vitos so there are far more after market parts about ..bike racks and the like… plus more info on forums/local meets/rallys and stuff…..unfortunately as I’ve mentioned before on here the prices are mental just now for them .. 🙁

jockspeed
    Participant

jockspeed
    Participant

jockspeed
    Participant

jockspeed
    Participant

jockspeed
    Participant

jockspeed
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Aaaahhh, I thought you were
    Aaaahhh, I thought you were talking about a Merc sprinter, not a Vito.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.