vw camper van 800 special TD SWB

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions vw camper van 800 special TD SWB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    linda17c
    Participant

Hi

I am new here and have just bought a VW transporter camper van 1998. I am worried about insurance . Is this van classed as converted? On the registration doc it states it is a panel van private light goods vehicle. The people I bought it from say they bought it as a camper van. I am asking this because I am going to insure it and as this is all new to me I don’t know how to go about it . Thanks for any advice

timit1962
    Participant

Hi Linda
    I spent a lot of time trying to get my converted campervan registered as one with DVLA only to find that Adrian Flux insure conversions and dont care if its registered as a campervan or not. They also have extremely competitive prices and include breakdown too.
    Regards
    Tim

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 12:11, CampervanLife
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    linda17c wrote: Hi I am new here and have just bought a VW transporter camper van 1998. I am worried about insurance . Is this van classed as converted? On the registration doc it states it is a panel van private light goods vehicle. The people I bought it from say they bought it as a camper van. I am asking this because I am going to insure it and as this is all new to me I don’t know how to go about it . Thanks for any advice Topic Link: https://www.campervanlife.com/forums/topic/vw-camper-van-800-special-td-swb/ ———– You are receiving this email because you subscribed to a forum. Login and visit the topic to unsubscribe from these emails.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.